onsdag 13. januar 2010

Top 10 remixes of 2009















A little late as usual, but here's my collection of remixes wich i feel has had the greatest impact on me in the year of 2009!

First out is the remix of The Juan Maclean by Surkin wich bassicly made my summer
1. The Juan Maclean - One day (Surkin Remix)

The second track is just mad, and we've been playing this killer remix in the end of all our DJ sets the last couple of months!
2. Diplo & Laidback Luke - Hey (Foamo Remix)

3. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Heads Will Roll (A - Trak Remix)

4. Project Bassline - Drop The Pressure (Jack Beats 'Rinsed Out Rave' Remix)

5. Dan The Automator - Rapper's Delight (Van She Tech Remix)

6. Malente - I Like It (Riva Starr's Remix)

7. Bag Raiders - Turbo Love (Light Year Remix)

8. Larry Tee - I Love U (Bart B More Secured Dub)

9. The Glass - Wanna Be Dancin (In Flagranti Remix)

10. Gucci Vump - Sha! Shtil! (L-Vis 1990 Remix)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar